99% of Trollishly customers orders go through without a hiccup. You place an order, we deliver, everyone’s happy! In the slim chance you’re one of the lucky 1% that is having trouble, here’s some information on our refund policy and how it works.
Submit for Refund Request
The first step is to contact our support team!
Most problems can be solved with a simple email. If you’re having trouble, just reach out, we’re here to help. Once we get a dialog going, our support team will do everything they can to ensure you’re happy. Sometimes that means issuing a refund.
Reasons you won’t receive a refund
- If your followers, likes or view count drops – we’ll refill it for you for free. Just ask.
- You’re account gets suspended or content is removed by the social network (sorry but this happens occasionally and is beyond our control).
- If you’ve opened a case with PayPal or filed a chargeback with your credit card company
- If you’re inconsiderate or rude to our support team – we’ll probably just completely ignore you
Reasons you may receive a full or partial refund
- We are unable to deliver your order because of trouble with our system.
- We are unable to deliver because of trouble with your account or confusion regarding our products and delivery has not begun.
We stand behind our products and are proud to deliver the highest quality social media marketing services online today. We can’t always offer a refund, but if within 7 days you’re unhappy with your order simply contact our support team and we’ll find a way to put a smile on your face.